How to Create a Family Portal Account
FACTS Management gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
FACTS Family Portal is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and pay tuition as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
For parents of enrolled students, follow the steps below.
For parents interested in enrolling at RAA, please fill out our application first. Once you receive your acceptance letter, follow the steps below to create your account.
Here's how to access our easy-to-use Family Portal:
- Click on the "Parents" icon in the upper right corner of this website.
- Type the District Code RL-CA, if it is not already entered.
- Click Create New Family Portal Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- From the email, click the link to create your Family Portal login.
- A web browser displays your Name and FACTS SIS Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to Family Portal using your new username and password.
- Family Portal allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, report cards, and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events and lunch calendar
- Financial Information