Joining the RAA Family
Enrollment for Fall 2022 is now open and we are still accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
How to Apply
1. Fill out the online application
New students: to begin the Admissions process, click here to “Create an Account.” Then log in to your account and “Create A New Student Application” for your child. You will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account while you work on your application.
Returning Students: Redlands Adventist Academy has made the switch to Continuous Enrollment! No more packets and papers to complete each year. More information to come!
2. Submit application
Submit the completed application. There is a $150 non-refundable application fee due at the time of submission.
3. Send other required documents
If not uploaded to the applicant's application, email the following to email@example.com.
- Student Medical Record / Physician's Examination
- Student's Dental Screening (Only required for grades K & 1)
- Most Recent Grade Reports / Transcripts
- Standardized testing results for the last two years, required for grades 4-12
4. Grades K-6: Family Interview with Administration and WRAT-5 (Wide Range Achievement Test) Assessment.
- Admissions will contact the family to schedule a family interview and WRAT-5 Assessment
- WRAT-5 is a brief achievement test measuring reading recognition, spelling, and arithmetic computation. This assessment is used to help see the areas of focus for each individual student. Acceptance is not based on this assessment.
4. Grades 7-12: Family Interview with Administration
- Admissions will contact family to schedule new family interview.
After all the documents have been received, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee for official acceptance. When the acceptance is complete, you will receive an acceptance letter and a packet of information to prepare you for your transition to RAA.
6. Financial Clearance
Tuition statements will be sent out within the first two weeks of July and upon receival of your statement, tuition payments can be submitted.
Tuition is billed over eleven months, the first beginning July 1st. Payments can be made online through FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb) or at the business office. Students are financially clear to start school when the family account is paid before the school year begins (mid-year transfers: prior to the students' first day).
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 909-793-1000 option "1"