Students in grades 7-12 may enroll on a part-time status. The online application package must be completed and the amount due is payable at the time of enrollment. Other fees listed in our financial brochure may apply. Consideration will be given on an individual basis. Please refer to the student handbook for additional guidelines.
Students may enroll in a maximum of 2 classes per semester including sports. One sport equals one class.
- First Class per Semester: $850
- Second Class per Semester: $680
- Total 2 Classes per Semester: $1,530
High School Excluding Varsity Sports
Students may enroll in a maximum of 2 classes per semester in academic classes excluding varsity sports.
- First Class per Semester: $1,050
- Second Class per Semester: $840
- Total 2 Classes per Semester: $1,890
High School Classes Including Varsity Sports
A student participating in sports must enroll in additional classes to meet the CIF requirements of 20 credits per semester. One sport equals one class.
- Cost per semester: $3,350
PRIOR to Attending Practices:
- Application must be completed
- Pay dues at the business office
- Receive clearance from the school office